Great workout for your whole body. As requested by a viewer I’m including the main muscle group that each exercise works out. Thanks for the requests and always love hearing from my viewers! Below is the workout description.Do 3 Rounds of the following 7 exercises. Perform each exercise for 45 seconds of effort with 15 seconds of rest between exercises. I set my GYMBOSS interval timer for 21 rounds of 15 seconds, 45 seconds intervals.
1. Kettlebell Thrusters (Arms, Quads)
2. Kettlebell Swing (Hams, Glutes, Core)
3. Kettlebell Double Rows (Arms, Back)
4. Kettlebell Rotational Deadlifts (Right) (Core, Hams)
5. Kettlebell Rotational Deadlifts (Left) (Core, Hams)
6. Kettlebell Plank Row (Right) (Core, Arms, Back)
7. Kettlebell Plank Row (Left) (Core, Arms, Back)