A great total body workout using kettlebells and your bodyweight. If you don’t yet have a kettlebell you can use a set of heavy dumbbells for this routine. But please get your kettlebells because they give you a better workout!
Perform each exercise for given number of reps. Perform 1 round of this routine. It is a time challenge so try and finish as fast as possible with little rest, but make sure you keep good form!
Perform 1 Round of the following:
1. KB Mini Squat Pulses (50 rep)
2. Double Arm KB High Pulls (25 rep)
3. KB Squat Taps w/Calf Raise (25 rep)
4. Vertical Swing Squat Thrust (25 rep)
5. KB Squatted KB Arm Row (25 rep)
6. KB Side Step Ups (25 rep/leg)
7. KB Elevated Push Ups (25 rep)
8. KB Dip w/ Kick Ups (25 rep)
9. KB Dive Bombers (25 rep)
10. KB IN/Out Curls (25 rep)
11. KB Rotate Press w/Half Curl (25 rep)
12. V-Knee Chest Tucks (25 rep)
13. Bike Pedal (25 fwd/25 bkwd)
14. Knee Hug Leg Ext. (25 rep)
15. Pilates Leg Kicks (25 rep)
16. Straight Leg Butt Lift (25 rep)
17. KB Russian Twist (25 rep)
Good Luck and Post Your Results here!